I have been working as a freelance SEO consultant since 2007. I have worked on my own sites, provided services to SEO companies and worked directly with business owners. I have improved the online presence of websites across a wide range of industries – business, finance, legal, travel, health, technology and more.
I provide an all-inclusive local & small business SEO service, which includes technical optimisation, keyword research, copywriting and link building. My SEO service comes with a 100% guarantee – if your business’s website doesn’t rank highly and get more visitors then you don’t have to pay me.
The approach I take to search engine optimisation is to first conduct a thorough review and analysis of your website (I’ll do this for free) so as to establish:
- How well it’s currently optimised.
- The amount of online authority it has.
- What keywords it’s currently ranking for.
- How it compares to competitor websites.
- What opportunities are being missed.
Having established the above and discussed my findings with you, if you would like to hire me to be your business’s SEO consultant, the next steps in the SEO process are on-site optimisation and off-site optimisation. The purpose of these steps is to:
- Rank your website for relevant, profitable keywords.
- Ensure your on-site content appeals to both search engines and customers.
- Build the online authority of your website and brand.
- Increase the number of people visiting your website.
To start the process, and claim your free, no obligation review and analysis of your website, complete this form and I’ll report back to you with my findings and recommendations within 48 hours:
Or, you can call me now on 03300011052 to discuss how I can help your business. I’m happy to talk about my SEO service or to chat to you about SEO in general.